When you first login to your Admin Panel each time, this is your home page. This is where you can manage orders through your internet browser.
1) As you may notice in the top left, your Dashboard is active. Click “Dashboard” for access to today’s incoming orders.
2) The blue squares you see at the top of your dashboard give you quick access to an overview of your day’s activities. See the total of today’s orders, the sum of today’s sales, new customer acquisition and today’s date.
3) The (m) and (w) next to the order number indicate whether the customer placed his/her order using a mobile or full/standard web device such as a computer or certain tablet devices. The (f) next to order number indicates facebook ordering.
4) In the example shown above, all orders have been confirmed. An unconfirmed order will show a red confirm button. Upon clicking it, you will be presented with an opportunity to choose an amount of time needed to deliver or prepare the food. Once you have created an estimate, click confirm. Your customer then receives an order confirmation via email.
5) Should you have multiple pages of orders today, these arrows will help you navigate between pages.
6) The dashboard also lets you know quickly whether the order is a pickup or delivery.
7) This ‘+’ sign provides access to some advanced dashboard management. Specifically, you have access to list more orders per page, do a quick search for a certain order, display tax, and/or display a delivery fee (if you have one) You can activate “Management.” With Management, you can print an order, refax an order or delete an order.
NOTE: While Customer information is not shown in the sample above, the dashboard also displays customer name, phone number & address by default.